Sunday 22 May 2011

Playa Tamarindo/May 2-4

So there´s not much to say about this weekend! I missed Muskoka SO soo much! It was the first time I´ve felt homesick...I think there´s something about not being in Muskoka on a long weekend when you know what everyone else is doing. We came to Playa Tamarindo, which is a beach/surfer party town to make up for it! It was a little depressing because we met some Canadian guys in our hostel on friday night and after discussing May 2-4 and how sad we were to miss it they were like "Yea, long weekends are great because everyone goes up to their cottages to party!" And I´m just sitting there thinking "I live where the cottages are...wahhh.." Nonetheless it was a great weekend and I think us Canadians made up for it! We even had all the other volunteers yelling "it´s alright, it´s May 2-4," by the end of the weekend!

The weather was great! Spent a few days laying on the beach until sunset, made some decent dinners and went out! I´m soo excited to eat meals that don´t have a price limit of $2. I´ve been trying to keep it really cheap to save money for my week of travelling! Bread and tuna! Bread and an avacado! Wooo! haha..

Anyways, heading back to Liberia in a few minutes as there is a storm starting to roll in! Sorry this blogs been short but there isn´t much to say about this weekend that is blog worthy.. :)

Love and miss you all! I´m getting a little more excited about coming home...

No comments:

Post a Comment